Microsoft Comes to Grocery Aisle With MediaCart Console

Posted by Mizake on Jan 14, 2008 AP SEATTLE -- Microsoft Corp. is bringing digital advertising to the grocery cart. The software maker spent four years working with Plano, ...

continue reading

Success In MLM

at Sunday, June 03, 2007

By Lonnie Niver

What does it take to be successful? I am here to tell you that believing in who you are and being around friends who are willing to help you succeed will make you successful. Everyday we are selling ourselves to each other. How you ask? Well, when you are out searching for the significant other you put on the charming self so that you will stand out among others. When you are searching for a job you have to show that your experience will benefit the business. When you meet new friends you want to show you can be fun to be around and also be there when they need you the most. Do you want to be successful? Then become part of a network. Networking is all about selling you not a product.

Being part of a network has helped me decide who I am and how I can be successful. I have been in network marketing (MLM) for a year now and I have made new friends who want to see me succeed. I believe in network marketing and no one can tell me any different.

You are probably thinking Oh my, this guy is trying to sell me a pyramid scheme, but I am not. First of all it is against the rules of this blog to advertise. Second. pyramids are against the law. Plus this is not about my network it is about you finding a network and get involved in helping others succeed. If you are thinking it’s a pyramid scheme then ask yourself this, is your 40 hour week job where you work your butt off for less than what you are worth going to help you succeed? Does your employer want you to succeed or do they just want you to come in everyday for you to spend another 8 hours of your day strapped to the chair you where sitting at the day before? MLM is no more a pyramid scheme then your day job. MLM is a home base business that will help you succeed and meet friends who want you to succeed. It is a way to be financially free from bills and to live your dreams. MLM is not a get rich quick scheme it is hard work but with less time and great rewards. It allows us to choose our own path and to fulfill our dreams. Can you say the same thing about your 40 hr a week job?

Here is something else to think about! A lot of people think MLM just wants your money right, well did you know your job also requires you to spend money. You have to put gas in your car, every few months you have to put oil in the car, you probably put a lot of miles on your automobile and every now and then you may buy a new automobile just to repeat the same as you did with the one before. Ask yourself can you right this off during tax season? I can because I own my own business. I may spend a little but I get to write in off at the end of the year. I get a tax break because I own a home base business. You can do the same just find a network that works for you.

Creative Design Solutions - Graphic Design, Custom Web Design, Photo Editing

Networking

Nature's Best Kept Secret!

Posted in: Labels: -

0 comments:

Post a Comment